Are you interested in becoming an ECCRT Trainer?
ECCRT has a broad network of trainers, coaches and subject matter experts, always providing you with the best and most up-to-date insights and hands-on learning. To keep providing valuable content to students, we are constantly looking for new trainers to share their expertise. Are you comfortable with talking in public? Do you want to make students benefit from your knowledge
Contact us at info [at] eccrt.com or +32 (0)2 892 40 00 and we’ll work together on creating a great learning experience.
On (freelance) contractual basis (no employment)
- Deliver training on regulatory matters:
- Developing such trainings, in collaboration with our internal Regulatory Expert
- Clinical Research experience is required (position that involved knowledge of regulatory matters, such as performing submissions for clinical trial approval to health authorities, ECs, etc)
- Experiences in training clinical research related regulatory matters: generally and particularly in Belgium
- Being able to engage an audience, despite complex or dry content
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Language skills: English
Contact us in: info [at] eccrt.com (subject: Regulatory Trainer) (Contact us)