Whether or not you want to outsource specific activities or your entire trial, you know that you need to do it right. But how? Who has taught you how to optimise the search for the right CRO or how to set up or even terminate a contract with a CRO? How do you manage bid-defence meetings, evaluate the performance of your partner? How do you define the right working principles?
Fortunately, the answers to the above questions are here! In this 2-day course everything is covered to have a successful partnership with your CRO. The interactivity of this course is unparalleled. The 1st day we will be focussing on how to choose your optimal resourcing solution and learning how to select the right Contract Research Organisation (CRO) for your special project. On the 2nd day hints & tips will be provided on how to best manage your CRO and how to add value by fostering the right relationship and turning it into a long-lasting partnership. Furthermore, a seasoned expert from pharma industry will present how a CRO management process has been implemented in his organization.
The first day is optional in case you are not involved in the selection of CRO(s).
When you are only attending the 2nd day, you will get €500 excl.VAT reduction. Please send us a mail at: info [at] eccrt.com
Course time2-day classroom from 09h00 to 17h00
Who should attend
Clinical Research professionals responsible for selecting and managing Contract Research Organisations (Project Managers, Clinical Operations Managers, Outsourcing Managers), and anyone working with external providers who has an interest.
This is a basic course intended for people with no or few experience of working with CROs.
- Define the right outsourcing strategy for your organisation
- Qualify the right CRO for your project
- Define contract requirements
- Appreciate the significance of a partnership with your CRO
- Measure the performance of your CRO
- Establishing and monitoring the partnership
- Solve problems and lessons learned
- Understand important aspects of how to select the right resourcing strategy
- Get hands-on information on how to qualify the right CRO
- Know how to plan study specific requirements to optimize your project results
- Be able to keep the CRO oversight
- Get familiar with techniques to solve problems with your CRO during a project
This course covers competencies that are part of the ECCRT Competency Framework
- Scientific Concepts & Research Design (0)
- Ethical & Participants Safety Considerations (0)
- Investigational Product Development and Regulation (0)
- Clinical Studies Operations (GCPs or ISO 14155) (3)
- Study and Site Management (6)
- Data Management and Informatics (1)
- Leadership and Professionalism (3)
- Communication (3)
- Teamwork (2)
- Business acumen (1)
Be aware that attending one of ECCRT open course does not guarantee that the competency is acquired but only guarantees that the related knowledge has been trained