On the 19th of September, ECCRT will host a dedicated event to facilitate discussion amongst peers in matters of Learning & Development of clinical teams (and beyond): we are all facing the same challenges: our teams need to be up and running in the most expedited way, whilst maintaining compliance at the desired levels. On top of that new technologies and different user needs are introduced with a speed never seen before. The theme of the forum this year will be about keeping the right balance between being at the forefront of innovation and being compliant for the regulators.
We will have a some keynote lectures on these topics but the event will mainly be around sharing experience & learning from each other to make learning more efficient, effective and engaging.
Why should I join the Forum?
1. New event (unique):
The ECCRT Open House annual event has evolved to a Forum for Learning and Development for leaders in the Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices and CRO industries as well as investigational sites. Exchange knowledge with your peers L&D, QM/ Compliance Managers and Head of (Clinical) Operations.
2. The Three E's:
Time to make a significant change in the Clinical R&D learning process to make it more efficient, effective and engaging.
3. ASK (Always Seek Knowledge):
New and innovative learning process. The Forum will be the perfect place for you to exchange your stories, opinions and experiences and learn from and with your peers.
- Session 1: Lecture on Innovation by Bart Derre, Managing director of The BEE ltd.
- Session 2: Practicing Design Thinking for Clinical Learning & Development by Erwin De Beuckelaer, Director Innovative Capabilities & Innovation at Johnson and Johnson
- Session 3: Finding the right balance: Efficient, Engaging, Effective by Ian Pattison, Global Head Learning and Knowledge Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Session 4: Forum discussion
Topics that attendees want to discuss with our speakers and ECCRT trainers.
In between each session there will be sufficient breaks for you to connect with your peers.