Looking for new ways to shape your clinical research career? Need to develop new skills? Aspiring in fulfilling your career objectives?
With these interactive and personalized coaching sessions, tailored to your needs, ECCRT will support you in reflecting, exploring and making the right choices to become self-reliant with your career development and goals.
What is this Clinical Career Coaching?
This programme is tailored and designed to accommodate to your needs and busy schedule. You will be assigned to one of our experts. With your participation, the coach will explore your talents, aspirations and your needs to get the best out of it.
- You will have an intake meeting of 30 to 45 minutes with your coach to get to know each other. This session is independent from the others and is free of charge.
- With the coach different sessions of 1 to 2h (in total 9h) will be planned by 2 to 3 weeks apart. Duration and frequency will be agreed between both.
- Conclusion of the programme with a meeting of more or less 30mins to ensure that your expectations and success criteria have been achieved.
- Optional: a touchpoint with your coach 3 to 6 months after the end of your coaching programme to evaluate your progress and address potential additional questions.
- Make a status of your professional situation
- Reorient your career
- Preparation for new roles and/or new challenges
- Ease integration in a new team
- Develop leadership skills
- Succeed in new challenges you encounter
- Become proficient in communicating your ideas
- Develop competencies such as: communication, delegation, team management, etc.
- Improve your self-confidence and trust.