Reasons to attend
Clinical Research is one of the most regulated industries in the world. Not a surprise, as we are dealing with research involving human beings. Therefore, safeguarding study participant’s rights, wellbeing and safety are of utmost importance. This is why before starting a clinical trial, you need to obtain appropriate approvals. Authorities and Ethics Committees play a major role in this approval process.
This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of the current regulatory requirements for Clinical Trials for people who have limited or no background in these matters.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been granted PharmaTrain Recognition
- Course credit: 3h (3 months period to complete the course)
- Complete the course at any time, anywhere!