Reasons to attend
This series of webinars will provide hands-on tips how to use MS Project in an efficient way, without overwhelming you with the possibilities the tool offers. It will provide you the insight need to readily apply in your day-to-day job of running clinical trials.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been granted PharmaTrain Recognition
You are Project Manager spinning your head around a thousand trackers and spreadsheet to manage your projects? Many people in our industry use Microsoft Project® for that purpose. It serves as a handy tool for managing and tracking your projects. If you want to learn how to use this tool applied for the clinical research area, this course is perfect for you. It will guide you how to prepare Gantt Charts, review resource needs, detect deviations from the project timelines early on, reporting progress etc.
This course is divided in 4 webinar sessions of 1 hour. The course is introducing the basis for creating a work breakdown structure linked to a Gantt Chart. It will provide tips and tricks on how to use the different features available within MS Project to follow the progress of your clinical study.
- Session 1: You will learn during the first session the basics about MS project (tables, views and timescale adaptation).
- Session 2: You will see how to create a work breakdown structure within MS project. You will then be able to create a task lists, dependencies between tasks, allocate resources, etc.
- Session 3: This session will be focusing on advanced manipulation as set constraints and deadline within a project plan. Then you will also learn how to build a timeline.
- Session 4: This last session will show you how to track progress of your tasks or managing its associated costs. Finally, you will be shown how to create reports.
All courses are divided between theoretical sessions and life demonstrations. Exercises will be provided to be done between each session in order to practice all new information learned during the course.
The course will conclude with an online comprehension assessment.