“Science For Business – BioWin Day” is the international networking event that BioWin - the Health Cluster of Wallonia (Belgium) – organizes once every 2 years. This event is the only one that gathers all stakeholders active in the health biotechnologies and medical technologies sector in Wallonia.
BioWin Day is the opportunity for industrial and academic players (companies, research centres, organizations and universities) to share their knowledge and expertise concerning scientific and/or business-oriented issues but also to meet potential partners. This year, 450 visitors are expected!
For its 6th edition, BioWin Day focuses on several new activities around co-creativity and co-development processes to
generate new insights through techniques of disruptive innovation:
- Get inspired by our conferences
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Raise your visibility as exhibitor, sponsor or presenting company
- Think global and meet our international partners and experts
- Discover Wallonia’s technological value chains and stakeholders
- Meet HR professionals and design your future