Local Clinical Trial Legislation in the USA – eLearning
Book a session
|Local Clinical Trial Legislation in the USA||eLearning||EUR 185.00||Book|
|If you would like to have this course as an in-house session click here|
About this course
Reasons to attendDo you need a clear and hands-on understanding and be up to date with the most current national regulatory legislation for Clinical Trials with investigational medicinal products but also medical devices within the USA?
This eLearning course will fulfil your expectations in a very practical way. It is an interactive approach to review and comprehend local regulations, and you can learn at your own pace.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been granted PharmaTrain Recognition
- Course credit: 1,5h (3 months period to complete the course)
- Complete the course at any time, anywhere!
It is designed by local subject matter experts to always reflect the latest status of local legislation in the USA, both for medicinal products and medical devices.
Interactive quizzes for self-assessment are included to provide a better understanding of the course. You will be able to test your comprehension with a final grading assessment.
No testimonial yet