ECCRT is hiring!
THE MANAGER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The Manager Business Solutions is responsible for sales and taking care of the clients of ECCRT. This can be in finding new clients and business opportunities, assessing client needs, preparing proposals up to following up after a project and client relation management. It also entails working with the BD Team and Management on external communication and marketing of the organisation.
Sales activities (70%)
- Identify appropriate contacts within the clinical research industry
- Identify new leads and opportunities with current and new clients
- Build & Maintain relationships with prospects
- Strategic selling
- Preparation and attendance to client presentations & meetings
- Preparation commercial proposals
- Enter all client contacts and info in the ECCRT CRM system
Support with external communication & marketing (30%)
- Work with Management on marketing strategies
- Provide input for external communication (i.e., website, newsletters, and social media)
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with current and potential clients
- Participate in Client meetings, Conferences & fairs, Internal meetings (such as G meetings, BD Meetings, Trainers Forum) and other meetings as required
- Problem-solve for questions or concerns from customers
- Keep the Client Relation Management system up to date at all times.
Education and experience
- Degree in life sciences
- Experience of at least 1 year in the field of clinical research.
- Customer & service oriented
- Insights in learning & development needs for the clinical research professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English, Dutch and French)
- Good IT knowledge and skills (MS PowerPoint, E-mail management, etc.)
- Capacity to plan, set priorities and manage time
- Work independently to a high standard
Are you interested in becoming a ECCRT trainer?
ECCRT has a broad network of trainers, coaches, and subject matter experts, always providing you with the best and most up-to-date insights and hands-on learning. To keep providing valuable content to students, we are constantly looking for new trainers to share their expertise. Are you comfortable with talking in public? Do you want to share your knowledge and experience with people in the industry?