With today's technology, electronic data are coming from everywhere: social media, smart phones, activity trackers, electronic health records, insurance claim databases, patient registries, health surveys. This Real World Data (RWD) is having a huge impact on how clinical research is being carried out and we even have not seen the end of it.
During this half day seminar, you will:
- Embrace the reality of personalised medicine;
- Get an overview of the types of data that are already available within hospitals and the opportunities and challenges these data offer;
- Learn from practical examples and discover existing and emerging tools to apply immediately.
Download the programme
Who are the speakers?
- Martine Lewi: Director Health Information Sciences at The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Kim Luyckx: Clinical Research Informatics Project Lead at UZA
- Koen Kas: Founder Healthskouts, Founding CEO of InBioVeritas
The increasing number of health data poses is stretching us methodological and is raising ethical and legal. Identifying opportunities and tackling the hurdles of this new data-rich environment to get the best out of it is key to success.
During this half-day seminar, we will tackle the RWD from different angles: the pharma industry as well as the hospitals. We will also discuss how to pursue, collect and use Real World Data in tomorrow’s trials. Check out the complete agenda below and for more information.
Real World Data is tomorrow. But today is already time to embrace it.