Regulatory Affairs - Training Programme
Regulatory Affairs (RA) is essential to ensure that pharmaceutical products can be developed, authorised and maintained on the market and to guarantee that they are aligned with all applicable legislation and regulations.
Read more about Regulatory Affairs: here.
This training programme will provide you with a good introduction to the different areas and types of activities within Regulatory Affairs and with the knowledge to carry on or develop your career in any regulatory affairs department.
You can now select:
- Book the programme without the internships - only to attend the full week training (you can then choose to do the traineeships as a complement and pay the extra fee)
- Book the STAR Programme - apply for the programme (internships are included).
The STAR Programme will provide the capabilities you need to become a Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate. Most employers will require practical experience on the job before considering your application. At ECCRT, we realise that this situation limits the inflow of young, intelligent and motivated young people. To further develop your potential, this STAR Programme combines a training programme of 1 week with 2 practical internships over a period of one year. This Programme has been developed for you, to increase your chances of entering the area of Regulatory Affairs.
Steps to enrol:
- Fill out the application form Online / Document
- Submit your application form with your CV and motivation letter
- Intake conversation with a mentor
- If accepted, book the programme to ensure your seat
- Payment of the full programme can be done the day before the starting date
This training programme will provide you with the capabilities you need to become a Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate, with a full week of training and a full year of internships to develop your fullest potential and boost your chances to start or evolve in your career in RA.
- Pharmaceutical company - 6 months
- Another pharmaceutical company OR consultancy company - 6 months
The internships can be taken in any location depending on ECCRT approval. Application is subject to approval (after an interview) and does not automatically result in enrolment.