First log into the ECCRT website so you can have access to our Virtual Campus
Enter the ECCRT Virtual Campus and discover the most amazing way to be on campus even while being away geographically.
Our ECCRT Virtual Campus is a unique platform developed especially for the clinical research environment and available for all ECCRT students, irrespective of which course you have been registered for eLearning, webinar, face-to-face or blended.
Register for a course with ECCRT and enter the Virtual Campus to interact with the trainers, study pre-course as well as post-course material. You can log in at any time, from anywhere, via any device connected to the internet, and acquire the benefits of being an ECCRT student.
What do we provide on Virtual Campus?
- Course catalogue of all our courses
- Highly professional content developed by the ECCRT subject matter experts
- Very user-friendly tools
The types of courses we offer:
ECCRT provides courses in different modes of learning to suit everyone’s needs:
- Face to Face training sessions
- eLearning Courses
- Blended Learnings
ECCRT’s eLearning courses are not the usual online courses; we provide the best user experience in every one of our courses.
- HD audio and video-guided lectures and activities
- Interactive workshops with audio or video-guided explanations by trainer
- No ‘read-only’ experience. Online courses have an identical quality as face-to-face courses.
- Online Grading Test & Certification
- An online grading test completes for almost all courses
- Available only once all lessons have been completed
- To be taken within a limited and uninterrupted period of time
- A minimum score of 70% is required to obtain a certificate of achievement
- In case of failure, one repetition is allowed (with different questions)
- If 70% is never reached, only a certificate of attendance is granted
- European Legislation of Clinical Trials with Medicinal Products
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in relation to GCP
- ICH-GCP refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Biometrics Staff
- ICH-GCP Refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Clinical Operations Staff
- ICH-GCP Refresher + Complementary ICH-GCP Refresher for Regulatory Staff
- ICH-Good Clinical Practice Refresher
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in Belgium*
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in Germany*
- Local Clinical Trial Legislation in UK*
* Visit this section of our website regularly, as we are expanding the list of local legislation training on a monthly basis. The more Local Clinical Trial Legislation courses you take the less you pay per course.
ECCRT is also offering corporate Competency Management System (CMS) solutions, featuring:
- ECCRT highly professional and fully interactive course catalogue
- Online Test and Certification
- Learning & Compliance tracking (be up to date with your employees’ progress)
- Performance management
- Competencies management
It enables companies to:
- Discover a more constructivist and connective approach
- Manage any training action and competency acquisition in a simple way
- Get a platform adapted to your corporate appearance.
Our Competency Management System is your powerful tool for talent management. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on this unique CMS tailored for the clinical research market.