Reasons to attend
The course will cover writing clinical development audit reports using investigator site audits as the basis. Reports for other types of audit will also be addressed.
The key to this training will be a practical approach, including exercises, to improve communication of audit findings.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been granted PharmaTrain Recognition
Classroom:1-Day face-to-face: 09:00 - 17:00
Online:2 webinar sessions
- 04 May 2022: 09:00 - 12:00
- 05 May 2022: 09:00 - 12:00
This 1-day course is designed to improve the way you present your audit findings.
The audit report is your "deliverable" and should document what you did and what you found during an audit. It should be clearly and accurately written so that it is understandable and acceptable to the auditees. There also needs to be consistency between auditors within an audit department.
None of these is easy to achieve!
This course is designed to help you get your messages across to your "customers" in a clear and consistent manner.