What is ECCRT’s cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your registration, the following cancellation terms are applicable:
- Cancellation by the ECCRT: due to unforeseen circumstances, it is possible that the training program may change and the ECCRT reserves the right to alter the venue or to cancel the event
- Cancellation by the registrant:
- More than 30 calendar days prior to the course: no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Between 14 – 30 calendar days prior to the course: 50% of the fee will be charged.
- Less than 14 days prior to the course or if no notification is received: the registrant will be liable to pay the full course fee.
- An administration fee of 50 EUR will be charged for each cancellation
- Alternative delegates may replace a registrant, however all cancellations/replacements must be received in writing.
ECCRT reserves the right to reschedule or cancel classes up to two weeks prior to the scheduled date. Registered participants will be informed of any such changes.