Reasons to attend
This GCP online training is for all those who need to grasp the essence, but not all the details of the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guideline. In 90 minutes, essentials of GCP and inspectors expectations are presented for a basic, but sound GCP-mindset.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been reviewed by the Belgian GCP Inspectorate.
- Course credit: 1.5h (3 months period to complete course)
- Complete the course at anytime, anywhere!
If you need to acquire a basic but solid GCP- mindset, without going into too much detail, this GCP online training is for you. In a mere 90 minutes, GCP is presented without leaving out any important elements: starting with the reason that GCP exists, its definition, its main elements, and what it entails for the parties involved during clinical trials.
For completeness, the connection with legislative obligations is also covered.
Furthermore, what GCP- inspectors are looking for, what is their approach and examples of non-compliance are included. In short, the course covers all information one needs for GCP- wise thinking.