Reasons to attend
This 1-day course on Clinical Service Provider Audits will allow you to:
- Consider the types of risk associated with the engagement of clinical service providers in the conduct of clinical trials
- Understand sponsor oversight of clinical service providers
- Develop a risk based clinical service provider audit program
- Plan for successful clinical supplier audits
- Conduct and report clinical supplier audits
The course includes cases studies, short exercises and a final evaluation to encourage understanding.
- Documents and materials related to this course are included
- Globally recognised certificates awarded after test completion
- This course has been granted PharmaTrain Recognition
Course scheduleWe provide this course in two distinct formats: Classroom OR Online
Classroom:1-Day face-to-face: 09:00 - 17:00
Online:2 webinar sessions
Clinical Service Provider audits are a valuable addition to your company audit and supplier oversight program. In the new ICH GCP E6 R2 world, sponsors are required to maintain oversight of the activities they delegate to clinical service providers by adopting a risk-managed approach to clinical trials, including audits.
The volume of outsourcing by the pharma and biotech industries along with huge variety in clinical service providers, can make the life of the QA group difficult when trying to decide who to audit and when. The conduct of clinical supplier audits can be challenging as they require:
- An understanding of the company outsourcing strategy
- An awareness of the service providers being used, the services they provide and how the trials are managed
- An ability to assess the impact of the clinical service suppliers on the successful completion of the trial
Clinical auditors and outsourcing professionals will need to have the skills and confidence to embrace these challenges and understand the concept of clinical service provider audits and their application in the delivery of high quality audits. This course provides you with the grounding that will allow you to become familiar with the impact clinical service providers can have on the successful execution of clinical trials and the key aspects of planning, preparing, developing, conducting and reporting clinical service provider audits.